Monday, December 3, 2007

Letting the decks dry

After waxing (Paul with the handy-dandy whatever it was called) and buffing (me with a handy-dandy what started out clean cloth)...I needed to rinse and scrub a few places on the decks again where the wax had gotten on them...now waiting for them to dry so I can put the first coat of 303 on them. It is like sunscreen for boats! Once that is done we may be done cleaning....for today anyway! I'm thinking another walk later too. It is a beautiful day here. I am nice and warm during the day (80's) - except it does get a little cool at night (70's)...and, yes, we have heard about the storm in the Pacific Northwest and hope everyone there is as warm as you can be and most importantly safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul