Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Sails Arrived...

Okay...so how many figured Paul is talking about the boat??? We did go for a walk today and I did get my ice cream...so I guess I am a "happy lady" now....Ha ha ha!! AND, we both were so tired today that we mostly rested (except for the walk, laundry and dishes - thank heaven for the dishwasher and the washing machine). The Lady H does look so much better than she has since I met her and Paul...we are slowly making progress to getting her the way she should be. We finally got the sails from the sailmaker late this afternoon...the Jenny - kind of a "fix" enough to last another couple of years...and the new main - putting on the "telltales"....got them too late to put them up today...but we will do that in the morning. Also plan to go for another walk tomorrow (as it is very good for Paul to get off the boat and walk) and then head for Miami. I will only say that I thought it was cute when Peter, the sailmaker said that he would go "moose hunting".....ask Paul...ha ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul