Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve day we said goodbye to Matt and Jessica after a nice visit. Then we went for another bike ride. We now have two of these little unique bikes on board! It means that Paul does not have to walk quite so much and far yet we can get to where we want to go because when he rides...he doesn't hurt! It is amazing how much ground you can cover in one of these bikes...and they are so smooth to ride! We rode most of the island of Key West one day!
We went downtown Key West for New Year's Eve...Paul even got me to go up the stairs to the clothing optional bar...of course...my option was....ha ha ha! Then on the way back to the boat we met up with some other cruisers...Jim is sitting next to Paul...then me and next to me is Matthew ..Roberta's son who is also a marine. Roberta is taking the picture. The other couple sailed here from Norway! I won't post the picture of Paul and I closer to midnight....he had a plastic white hat on and I had a tierra....we did make it safely back on the boat by midnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul