Thursday, May 29, 2008

Navy Presence in Z

Wow...never have I seen in my years here this kind of Navy presence in Zihuatanejo Bay. Morning picture from the condo.

And this one is the largest I have seen yet...and to have two of these in the harbor this morning...we had seen two of the smaller boats earlier this week!

I do hope all is for "show" and no one else has gotten hurt. When we were having lunch at the Inn at Manzanillo we met a great young man (the only young surfer - very sweet to put up with both Paul and my 20 plus questions each) who was on vacation for surfing but had not been in the water for two days at that time. I do hope all is well and his vacation was not spoiled!!! Mark...let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul