Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of the seven wonders?

And, if you Google the seven wonders of the world...it does come up on a few of the lists...but it seems that there are other newer lists that don't include it and now include the internet! We have been running around Panama City since I completed my travel experience from the Atlantic Caribbean to the Pacific Ocean so I haven't gotten the pictures completed...or the story written for that matter. But for those that want just a little of the story (I promise I will tell the whole story on a later blog, Denny)...The owner and Captain (at the helm) of this... 58 foot beautiful Kadey-Krogen asked me to be crew linehandler for him with three of his friends.
Tom...
Dave (with the ORANGE Chicago Bears shirt) and Roger. Of course I jumped at the chance...and yes, I had a wonderful time! Talk about "queen for a day and a half"...they all were wonderful gentlemen and so very sweet...steak and pork dinner...ham and eggs for breakfast...and of course I took pictures!! So I will write the blog while we are in the San Blas for the next month...and then I will share one of the seven wonders (The Panama Canal) via another of the seven wonders (the internet)when we once again have access!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul