Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just me and Mizzen.

Sunday April 3rd 2011. Roatan. Joyce's nephew Spike died suddenly Saturday morning. She is flying back to Seattle today to support the family.As you can imagine the family is devastated. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Perry family. For those of you following our blog from the cruising world, Joyce's brother-in-law is the boat designer Bob Perry. That will leave Mizzen and I on the boat for 10 days....my hands will be full....she has almost doubled in size and is only 11 weeks old....wish I had her energy...My schedule is to walk the island daily and hit the pool for some exercise..walking is improving, but still have pain from the October surgery.....but then there is the happy hour every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul