Monday, May 9, 2011

Quick Update...

It seems that the "season" is winding down here at Fantasy Island. More people leaving than coming. Suzie and John left once there were Suzie seas (as she calls them...they have a trawler) and there went volleyball! I truly will miss them (and volleyball)...and their zest for enjoying life! Paul has actually started riding his bike...a great stride I believe to his continued improvement! And, yes, I have been diving...and not blogging. I did take yesterday "off" from diving to enjoy Mother's Day! Mizzen got another boat ride...and as you can see she is getting a little more comfortable...although in this picture she is staring at HER boat as we begin our trip around the island... This picture is around the back of the island where there is a lot of noise from the shipyard and huge generators! The exciting change to the green ring happened yesterday!! Yes, she does look a bit unsure about it!! But so far...all is GREAT! Paul really would like her to be comfortable enough with the toilet that he can take her to the airport men's room and have her pee in that toilet when we return to the states! Not sure about that...one step at a time...she is doing so well and getting so big! And, yes, I had a wonderful Mothers Day. We had a great dinner out at a sports bar with Jim and Norma on Mi Lady. I was able to talk to my mom...AND all three of my children on the weekend...usually when I call I get to talk to only one or two out of the three...so being able to chat with all three was a wonderful treat! I truly have been blessed...with a wonderful loving mom...and wonderful loving children! So, now, back to the day to day...I will try to update with pictures of the dives later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul