Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I am thinking about going diving this Christmas morning as it seems the strong winds of last night have stopped.  I'm up early as I also have to make some banana bread to share at a cruisers Christmas party we are attending  later this afternoon!  Hope to have enough to share some with the dive shop as well!  This picture is from a couple of years ago when my kids came down to  Roatan to visit!  I guess we are all a little older now...and I...well, I think I'm a little less thin!  Ha ha ha!!  Last year when we were in the Seattle area for Christmas the weather was not conducive for us all to share Christmas together, and in prior recent years past, I have been "out of the country".  I'm not sure I can remember when we were all together as a family for Christmas...
it seems like it was such a long time ago!  This year my brother and sister-in-law are having Christmas dinner at their house.  And, it just so happens that all my children (the weather is cooperating) will be able to be there!  I am so excited for my mom, my children, sister, brother and extended family to share a day together...play ping pong...and enjoy!  Each one has their own Christmas Eve and Christmas Day traditions that have already begun...and then to share the day with all family too...well, I'm very proud of my kids!  I have asked that pictures be taken so I can share the day through photographs.  I know Christmas is just a "day"...but for whatever reason...today...this day...I will be missing them the most...the hugs...the laughter...the company...being together...the fun...the memories...and yes, the ping pong.  So, Merry Christmas all...I love you!  When the sun comes up here in an hour or so...I will decide if the weather is good enough...and if it is, then...I will go diving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul