Wednesday, February 18, 2015

First Cyclone...Marcia

Just looked up "Marcia" on the local weather network... and landfall is now expected Friday morning sometime. So my question is....who has been planning my vacations anyway?

We are still up the river in Mooloolaba.  Wayne and I did take a run into the Wharf area and the dive shop again yesterday as a battery was delivered. 

Saturday's dive has been cancelled.  That leaves the possibility of Sunday or Monday... but they could be cancelled too.    The gentleman at the dive shop said it takes three to four days for vis to improve after an "event". Even if they are not cancelled the vis with the expected rains might make it maybe not worth going (did you catch the might AND maybe?).  Breathing under the water...hmmmmm...if they are going...I just may have to go too!  We will just have to wait and see when Wayne wants to move on to our next destination!  So you might ask...while we wait for the Cyclone to swing by and say hello... what are we doing?  Capt Paul and Wayne are doing little chores but mainly we are relaxing on the boat!  There is a down side to all of this relaxing ... it is what is known as "cabin fever"...it could overcome any one of us at any time!  But knowing these two guys... and knowing me...

The answer would be the same....going back to my initial question...who has been planning my vacations... and who might be the first to succumb to cabin fever... yep... that would be me!!!

I'll leave you with a morning view from the roof... the calm before the storm!

A bit of a side note... we  do have internet on the boat but we buy it by the Gigabyte.  The video's and pictures that I post are downsized  to the extreme so that I don't use up too much!  They are best enjoyed in the smaller version (one click) not full screen as that will distort the image!  Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul