Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Gloomy but warm this AM here in St Augustine.....checking our Email and catching up before going to dinner at the Weygand's. We walked around town yesterday afternoon till the Capt's legs said whoa....I need to get out and walk more. We had a nice lunch and came back to the boat only to find wind 10-15 from the S..and against a 2-3 kt current in the opposite direction...makes the boat "sail" around...so we moved further south in the anchorage so we would have some room. Since we were the last boat to anchor...we have to move.
My continued thanks to Jenny for the use of her Laser. This little black box (really grey) has kept my back problems under control. The residual problems with my back can put me down or back on the percocet (the good stuff) Yesterday AM I could hardly walk...lasered myself for 30 min and was able to walk the town. On a side note, I have had a cyst on my back for 10 yrs....every year of so the thing flares up and I have to go get the thing lanced..pills the whole thing....well the damn thing started to flare up again....Joyce hit it with the Laser for 3 days now the the thing is going away. The science behind it is cool...the low level (no heat) laser stimulants the cells microcondia , which in turn accelerates the cell self healing . Been available in Europe for years but only the last 5-10 here in the states and then for specific diagnosis. I'm saying it seems to helps almost anything.....makes sense...If anyoneone wants more info...email me.


Here is a cruiser test for all you wantobe's. One must know his or her booze. I'm taking care of Joyce. My score was a 91...will report Joyce's later.
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/booze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul