Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still in Marine Cay

Wed Feb 13 11:18 am  We are still in Marina Cay. There are about 40 moorings here...still $25 bucks a night. These damn Charter Boat almost fight over them. Were all filled up by 4-5 pm last night. If they dont get a ball they motor on to the next anchorage..We moved yesterday to get closer to the internet antenna. Wind was supposed to be high today so we decided to stay put and get some internet stuff done. If this gets posted then I can post using the SSB while at sea or when we do not have internet. No pics if by SSB, sorry. Brad my son has asked to have use enable the posting of comments. I think I have everything turned on...we will see...Later

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am derek, one of brads coworkers here at comcast..I really enjoy hearing about what you guys are up too next...keep having a good time and I wish that I were there

    ReplyDelete

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul