Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leaving Portsmouth

Both Paul and I rode our bike's to the Cabrit's Dive shop on Sunday morning. While he began his studies...I bought three identification books...Reef Coral; Reef Fish; and, Reef Creatures. Beautiful pictures and with them I have already started to have fun identifying what we have been seeing!! Then I rode out to the "edge" of town....well...I didn't want to go DOWN this hill...I knew I would have to ride back up it!


Then I rode past where they have their fishing boats....

And, more of their water/beach front homes....

Through town.....
More of the main street of town.....
Rain water running to the sea....it rains here EVERY day - but at least it is warm so I'm not complaining (too much).



To the beach where the dingy dock was....


The restaurant where the dingy dock is and where Paul and I celebrated his Scuba Dive certification...chicken curry was wonderful....

And sailing away...with Fort Shirley between the two hills...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul