Thursday, May 22, 2008

2000 steps

Thursday morning - May 22nd.
So 2000 steps IS a bit of a stretch...only 83 to be exact (I think...I'm taking a friend's word for that). But where else in the world can you get this view (and be warm) with ONLY 83 steps???? This picture is taken from the patio.

My friends are taking wonderful care of my condo...and thanks to them for arranging housesitting during this time (so Paul and I can stay here) AND for their music! We are enjoying! This picture is from the kitchen to the living room. Up the steps is the bedroom.
This view is from the bedroom. And yes, I did laugh when I heard this CRASH from the desk area in the bedroom and I ran up to see Paul still sitting half in the chair on the floor...BUT ONLY AFTER...I knew he was alright and he was standing again!!! I now have one of the kitchen chairs up at the computer...sturdier I'm hoping!!!
We relaxed all day yesterday, in the condo and in the pool. Pozole tonight with friends and diving Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul