Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello from Z

Wed May 21 7:45 pm. We were up early yesterday to catch our 8:30 flight to Mexico. Joyce's condo is on the hillside about 2000 steps up. Ann and Stewart picked us up at the airport for the short drive back to the condo. Nick and Nancy who had been staying at Joyce's condo had made plans to house sit a friends place while we are here. Really cool place...million dollar view..very cute. Of the 4 units, we are the only ones here as this is the end of the season. We crashed last night after a long day. My left knee was protesting my 2 bike crashes and the 2 hikes up the 2000 steps. We decided to have a do nothing day...just sat around...made use of Nancy and Nick's extensive CD collection...we have now copied 50-60 music CD's for the boat collection. Started Graboid to catch up on our TV series. Joyce had one of those plastic garden chairs at the computer...about 4:30 pm...the damn thing decided to disintegrate dropping my ass on the floor for the 3rd hard crash in 3 days. Joyce had a good laugh at my expense. I worked out in the pool for about 20 minutes...will try and do this daily as my poor left knee needs some help...especially with the 2000 steps to get in or out of here. I will let Joyce do the picture thing and fill you in on the rest of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul