Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ixtapa to Playa Linda via bicycle

I guess if I would have told Paul that there were hills...perhaps he would not have ridden the entire 7 miles out to the surfer's beach on Playa Linda...and to my recollection there was only one bigger hill on the way out and then back up the hill on the way back. My recollection was not perfect...there are a few smaller ones that I had forgotten about! But the smaller one's Paul was able to ride up!!!
This trail rivals many trails in the U.S. that I have ridden bikes on...it is safe...kept clean...and winds through an ecological preserve...of course it is hotter here...
This guy was doing push-ups on the tree limb...I was at the top of the big hill and had a few minutes....
AND...we did make it back to Ixtapa...fourteen miles... okay, maybe fifteen. This was a new sight for Ixtapa....PLASTIC trees...
With our morning exercise completed....we took the bus back to Zihuatanejo where the trees are real! Now I'm sure Paul will blog on our his perspective of our wonderful, exciting yet relaxing day!! Guess who was first into the condo pool!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul