Thursday, May 29, 2008

Relaxing Day Hell!!!

Thur May 29th 1 pm And I was made to believe that this trip was going to be a vacation after our almost 3 week sprint up to Ft Lauderdale frome Margarita. Joyce seems to have each day planned out with some extensive physical activity. Yes we took the bus into Z (remember this means I have to walk all the way down to the street...yes maybe 87 steps but 2 very steep driveways before i get to the steps) I know...it's an eccentric exercise...which I do need...but the quads..what I have left do burn. We then boarded the Ixtapa bus complete with "Barker". Seems the drivers have these busses wired with CD players...they then play "their" music....LOUD. It's one way to hear a cross section of Mexican music. Joyce rented the bikes and we then headed to Playa Linda some 8 miles in the distance....more hills than Joyce remembers. We start at sea level then up the hills then down to sea level...of course back over the same hills. I was wooped. We then take the Playa Ropa bus back to the bottom of the moutain for the hike up to the CONDO. Yep...was first in the pool...I did have to rest up since we were going back down the steps and driveways to the beach and a 1/2 mile hike down the beach to the best Chili Renellos in Z. They were good...but I demanded a taxi back to the base of the 87 steps. View a few episotes of "Weeds"and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul