Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baltimore pictures

So I'm finding that I don't sleep well the night before I travel...and that pictures upload much better very early in the morning...
I bought a new camera and both Paul and I have been having fun taking pictures with it...Baltimore from the Lady H cockpit....
The sun setting on downtown Baltimore....
Sunset mode on the camera....
Nightscene mode....
Paul cooking dinner with friends on the dock....
Look who came to dinner....
Well, okay...maybe not....
We certainly ate well....and the company was great...thank you P & P for your hospitality...
You see....I wanted to be able to take better underwater pictures...and I thought it could be the camera....not the photographer...so now I get to (with the help of photographer Paul) learn more about aperture...I guess I may need to learn to spell it first...and other photography terms as well. Maybe by the time I get the underwater case....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul