Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally getting some chores done

Monday July 28 1:15 pm I know it has been a while....we have been busy since we got back on the boat last week. Has been hot and humid....I'm still recovering from our "vacation" in Seattle. Was a mad dash around Washington and Seattle. It has taken me a few days to recover...I need more time in the Jacuzzi over at the health club... We have started our chores...Joyce is slowly organizing the forward cabin...we have been needing this for some time. I finally changed the dreaded oil and filters on the engine and gen-set....damn I hate that job...Joyce hates the mess...also I think I finally fixed the coolant leak that has been leaking slowly for the last 16 months. Used my new fluorescent leak detector... seems Amel failed to tighten a fitting on the hot water heater when they replaced it. I had just showered when I heard Joyce yell out....She is trying to out do me again... wants some sympathy from me so she stubs her baby toe..dislocates it...now at a 90 deg angle from the other 4.... I reduce it and Ice it down...Joyce checks the Internet....seems she will be seeking the sympathy for the next 4-6 weeks.... nothing you can do for a dislocated or broken toe except tape it up and grin and bear it... so now I will be taking care of her for a while. Since she will be resting her toe..I will let her do the pics and updates.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul