Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mizzen's Seahorse...and short addition to my soap box

Of course I had to buy her one... I actually bought it on one of the visits that Stan and I had to a dive shop...and I adapted it just for her by sewing the red rattle ball in the tail!  One of her favorite toys and we already have decided we will be traveling with it for her!  Yes, one spoiled kitty! 
 We hadn't taken her out in the boat for a week or so, and when we did she decided to complain a little.  Awww...she is so cute!  And, a short update on the Frenchman (previous blog).  I ran into him at the dive center the next day.  I mentioned to him that I had blogged on our conversation of the previous day.  He then tried to explain that he had been arrested in New York...I was in a rush so didn't dally to hear his excuses on that ...but I did mention quickly to him that we are in Honduras now and I do hope that he will respect the Honduran laws!  I've done my good deed for the protection of the Roatan reefs!  Even if he breaks the law here (all of Roatan is a Marine Park) maybe he will remember me when he does it (what an awful thought)...ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul