Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturation...

Seems to Capt Paul that I have reached scuba dive picture saturation on the blog...I'll respect his opinion even though I could go on and on and on, especially today because I went on two dives to the West End...but I won't.  So picture in your mind...21 dive buddies from Uruguay (actually quite fun...think Salsa on a dive boat)...a large wreck at 100 feet...a Green Moray...a couple of turtles and beautiful coral!  I do have to include a few pictures though...this is Ben and Tutty and I just love the umbrella!  I'm thinking this is such a great idea!  And this is the bottom of Hugo...our own garden!  I have an idea...for me...no more underwater pictures posted on the blog until September...for him...putting the two above pictures together...we get an umbrella for Hugo!!  Want to take bet's on if he'll reconsider his thoughts of underwater picture saturation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul