Thursday, June 2, 2011

As Capt Paul said...yes...I am...

Diving every day that is...A couple sailed into French Harbor...headed to the Rio Dulce in June...and if ever there were people as crazy about being under the water as me...well, it's them!
When it was windy we were diving the local sites...this picture is from Mr Bud...I just had to"ride" the bike that was left on deck!
 and yesterday when the winds calmed a bit we took our dingy's over to Mary's Place. 
 Now I've been on that site twice...always following a Divemaster...
 so we planned the dive with our compass and I have to say...well...
 it is a gorgeous dive and we are hoping to go back today we all enjoyed it so much!   I still haven't figured out the new blogger format...especially when it puts the pictures in sideways... 
not sure why it happens on only a few...but hopefully the beauty of the site will show through!


This school of Parrotfish were putting on a show...three or four at a time would swim really fast straight up from around 45 feet to maybe 20 feet while one would excreet a white liquid...
pretty sure I was watching as they were doing a mating dance!  Ha ha ha!!  Oh, and daily (depending on boat chores) this couple goes swimming the equivalent of around the island (Fantasy Island) and they invited me to go...I did...which reminded me of Steve (below) on the back dock...
and, now...today is my day to motivate us to get out swimming later (after our dive)!  So maybe if I conclude this blog with a picture of Mizzen, Paul will not give me such a ration about the rest of the underwater pictures...(he so loves our kitty)
especially since Mizzen just loves my BCD...when I return from diving and set it on the boat she will curl up inside it and take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul