Monday, June 27, 2011

Real Beer

Sunday 11:40 pm
Well all have crashed but me...Joyce from her 10 or was it 12 mile bike ride, I did m 2 plus....rubber legs and sore butt before I quit...Weather ...well ...my kind...74 dg ..low humidity. Grandma has gone up to see her oldest daughter Jill,husband is Bob Perry the boat designer. So a quiet night watching stupid TV. Been online looking for boat parts....Mizzen has taken over the house....still growing....Have MD apt tomorrow...will see what I can see how much function I can get back before we return in Sept. So we are settling in ...my favorite IPA beer on sale at $4.50 off a 12 pack off.....of course I emptied the case.....food prices are out of sight...I really think some things are cheaper in Roatan....Way to go obama...with the Fed printing 600 billion dollars....well hold on to your shorts....Glad we are only here for 2 months....Capt Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul