Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beautiful Daze

To my mom, yes, ...I realize that it should be day's not daze...and that interpolation (previous blog) is numerical analysis...but no one really reads this anyway do they?  So I can have a little fun with words?  Flowers in my sisters yard.  Previous blog too...but just hadn't messed with pictures for awhile.  So, when it is beautiful in Seattle...there just has to be a bike ride to take somewhere.  I've been going down to the Green River trail.  Had started out at 8 miles...and now up to 10 miles.  I have remembered how to spit...is that something one can forget?  Anyway, none the worse for wear...means I really should up it to 15...can anyone talk me out of it?  ARGHH!  The scenery is beautiful on the ride...not that I pay that much attention to it...but every once in awhile I look up and count my blessings!  The elk on the mountain (look at the end of the arrow).  Capt Paul has gone twice riding my mom's bike...two miles!  Pretty darn cool! And, then of course there is Mizzen.  She LOVES it here at my mom's house!  She and my mom's dog, Paloma may have even decided that they can live in the same house!  Mizzen has some new toys to add to her old toys and has already learned a few things from Paloma! So, mom...thank you...it is fun to spend some of these beautiful day's with you...and it was good of you to admit that on a bright beautiful sunny Sunday morning on your way to church you accidentally turned the windshield wipers on in Higgins...and then...could not figure out how to turn them off!  I wonder how many other people noticed and enjoyed your muse!  Hmmmm, maybe that is what I meant by daze? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul