Sunday, September 18, 2011

Next....

Spencer and I did go diving to Calvin's Crack and Caribe Point! We went on the Fantasy Island Resort boat. Truly Spencer can no longer be called a newbie...he has become so relaxed and confident under the water...this picture was Spencer going down into  the "crack".
He has great buoyancy control...and he indeed should be looking toward what could be the next underwater level for him.


I'm trying to get better with the new camera lens...
it does have it's limitations...not all the pictures turn out...but the ones that do...I really enjoy! 


Spencer left Saturday...and that afternoon Capt Paul jumped into the water (after making sure the dingy ladder was out) and we made sure that he could climb back into the dingy from the water.  Of course first he retrieved his cane which he had lost under the boat Friday night when he mis-stepped and went for a late night swim.  Thanks to Jim, I was alerted (I was in the shower) and came top-side to put the ladder over the side so that he could end his late night swim.  Anyway, back to the dingy ladder...success...so Sunday we made a date for diving!  The trades picked up...15 knots or so Saturday afternoon...so rather than go to his favorite dive site we went to Coco View Wall.



It is somewhat protected from the breakers that can get quite big with the trade winds.  And, here he is...enjoying his first dive in YEARS! 


  Still having issues with the new blog format...turns the pictures sideways and won't allow me to fix it...grrrrr...but anyway...We went to 89 feet or so...turned around when he got to 1500 psi...and on the way back I FINALLY found the yellow Seahorse! 

 I was so excited...it had become a joke at the dive shop...I can find the Green Moray's (or they find me)...but had never until today found a Seahorse without one of the divemaster's pointing it out.

     Capt Paul really enjoyed his dive...and we are looking forward to the next dive "date" Tuesday!  Oh, yeah!!  NEXT dive...I've got my dive buddy back!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul