Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dragons and Heads....my version...

THE NEW PUMP ARRIVED YESTERDAY...which means that we now have one head working!!  It was a difficult couple of days...yes, both of us, AND Mizzen needing a head...and neither one working for two days!  You see, even before Capt Paul blogged on his success (which was pretty amazing I will add that he was able to get the pump working even if for a day the first time) I noticed that water was leaking from the pump again that he had just "fixed".  I stayed silent and let him have his victory...for a day anyway...until the sound of the flushing once again became so very dreadful!  He tried valiently to accomplish a second time what he had the first...but to no avail...so two headed dragon time again!  The good news is that as of yesterday, I no longer have to walk in the wind and rain up to the resort.  The not so good news is that Mizzen is not yet back to her normal head routine!  

The weather here has been very windy and rainy...gray skies...lot's of squalls!  So, I have been working on my books...writing...not reading.  The website finally has a page dedicated to them...Travel with Finny.  http://www.watertimes.org/  Would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul