Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two headed dragon slayed by the Capt

Sat Oct 15 2011 9:56 pm
RAIN RAIN....had to pump out Hugo this am....expect to do so again tomorrow am.....update on the heads....yes we were down to 1 sick head....cat hair balls wrapped around the pooper grinder. After much I told you so and #$$$%%$##@@@% Thur AM before we went to Joyc;s Birthday party at the cruiseship dock (10 am) I pulled the aft head apart....yes there was stuff....got the motor off just before we left.....looks were not promising....The time I spent in the engine room the day before and the removal of the motor had set my back and legs off big time....my right leg...the good one would buckle and and I would go down like a bag of shit.....not good....even had to have the people at the Cruise ship dock take me to the bar in a wheel chair....how bad is that.....so Jim and I drank beer while the women squandered our precious money. Upon return and inspection of the head motor I found that one of the brushes was hung up.......lubed and reassembled....twice....volia...shitter works again......we await the new motor late this week and we will be a 2 head boat again......how about that for an old fart. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul