Sunday, May 11, 2014

All About Mothers (and Seahorses)...Roatan

Happy Mothers Day!  I spent most of the Mothers Days in the last 8 to 10 years out of the country.  My adult children are, and have been wonderfully supportive and pleased that I have been fortunate enough to travel and enjoy.  Without bragging (that would only be on Facebook, yes?...Ha ha ha)...they are three of the finest! 
So I am taking this Mother's Day morning (after cooking breakfast for my mom...and a little later when the grass dries out mowing her lawn) putting together a video gift to all mom's that enjoy Seahorses!  All moms...especially those that I was most fortunate to go diving with while in Roatan!  In order to upload it I have to downsize it tremendously...full screen distorts all the pictures...I still have a lot to learn about putting these up!  But if I am successful....view small screen...enjoy and be HAPPY!!     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul