Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Paul

Saturday February 9th 2008…8:20am…Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday to you….All join in here…Happy Birthday to Paul…Happy Birthday to you!!!! So, yes, I found out that painkillers at Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke are a bit much for me…but I was able to keep my shawl on at all times (so far…I have won that battle and have not started wearing “real cruiser” coats like windbreakers when we go ashore for a “fancy” time) AND I did not go for a swim. Now to be honest, Paul did mention to me this morning while I was laughing at his evening swim (which thankfully turned out to be an evening stand in the water at the dingy dock) that I had pulled on the dingy line while he was holding on to the dock. This turned out to be what caused him to loose his balance and repeat three times…”I’m going in…I’m going in…I’m going in” and then once “I’m in”. To his credit…he didn’t get mad at me…or tell me it was my fault until this morning….to my credit…I did not start laughing about it until this morning when I knew he was just fine and I was feeling better! I do think I need to be on guard now…I always have fun testing my balance skills while getting into or out of the dingy and Paul has mentioned many many times that it is only a matter of time before I go for a swim…perhaps now…sooner than later!!! Anyway, so now we are having corn beef and hash for breakfast. There is a lot of left over corn beef that was suppose to be our dinner…another of Paul’s recipes…oh, so good! This picture is off the boats anchored from Foxy's.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul