Friday, December 25, 2009

Feliz Navidad

And, a very Feliz Navidad to you...no Happy Holidays here... Wanted to share my early morning Christmas Day walk around Antigua.Workers were out early cleaning the streets from all of the debris left from the LOUD midnight fireworks and celebrations.
Antigua is a town with a lot of history...
It is a beautiful little town...
It is a town that would be fun to get to know for a longer period of time...
I wonder if I would tire of taking these kind of pictures....
Not to say that Antigua is perfect...it is somewhat of a "tourist town". So when I went out early this morning it was very quiet...but by noonish...the town was full of walkers. And at any time of the day you have to watch where you walk to dodge the dog crap on the sidewalks and the streets...but, hey...when I looked up...there was Feliz Navidad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there...let us know what you think...Capt Paul